denise7125

New island lighting

denise7125
8 år sedan
Hi, I'd like to change the lights above my island as I've fallen out with the current ones. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Sort Our Stuff
    8 år sedan
    So merging lighter and more intimate that can be switched on separately for nighttime lighting variety
  • PRO
    User
    8 år sedan

I recommend this gorgeous pendant from Heals made of cork. It will add texture and ambiance to the kitchen scheme. It comes in different sizes and is innovative and not expensive.

• PRO
    lynns
    8 år sedan
    Hi my only advice would be " your using your lights as a colour theme maybe similar types of lights in a neutral colour and change something else with a different colour theme if you want a subtle change
  • Sherbert Barnes
    8 år sedan
    I would definitely suggest that you go with something metal or glass again but without using colour unless it is neutral cream, beige or black. Lights are generally quite expensive - so any accent pops of colour, I would add, would be in accessories such as tea towels, hand towels, spatulas, bowls etc.... I love the colours in the glass bowl that you have on the island - cannot really see but it may be figs???? Either way those pinky tones make your floor and kitchen seem lovely and warm. Good luck.
  • PRO
    Caldicot Kitchen & Bathroom Centre
    8 år sedan
    A couple of possible ideas:
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.