oldmaninahat

basic photography question:

oldmaninahat
7 år sedan
How did you take this photo without showing yourself?
Thanks,
Ian
Meadowdale Powder, Hall Bath, & Master Bath (Lynnwood, WA) · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    WoodHart Interiors & Design, LLC
    7 år sedan

Good question - my photographer SeattleHomeTours.com is amazing!

• PRO
    CamEditing
    7 år sedan

All have its way, here my guess is simple, 2 shoot, after he took the photo straight in he then walked in and took 1 shoot straight back, then composed them in Photoshop.

We do all type of photo editing for real estate photographer, agents and see the tricks photographers come up with... :) want to know more visit us at CamEditing.Com

• PRO
    John Trigiani Architectural Interior Photographer
    7 år sedan

only 2 ways to have this as the final image.

1 - use a tilt shift lens which give you the visual ability to slide the glass elements around to correct perspective, in some situations it looks as if the lens is actually higher than it is, so in this case i would be below the counter but appear to be about a foot higher, so your not in the image.

2 - photoshop... just clone the background over the reflection you don't want to see, and while your at it, remove the toilet paper roll :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.