katherine_corey

Where do you get the letters?

Katherine Corey
9 år sedan
Love using letters to spell out the house numbers but have only found one place and they are custom and very nexpensive.
Do you have a source?
Thanks very much, Kathy
Montgomery entry garden · Mer info

Kommentarer (11)

• house459
    9 år sedan
    I have exactly the same question. I have been looking for letters for years. I hope we get a response.
    Write a comment
  • Veronica
    9 år sedan
    me to. You can buy numbers anywhere but the letters , not so available
  • house459
    9 år sedan
    This may not be the location the original poster got the letters, but I think I found a very similar product - woodland Manufacturing. Check them out and see if they meet your needs.
  • naplesgirl05
    9 år sedan
    Would you mind divulging the size and depth, font, and material that was used for the address? It looks amazing!
  • decidein2010
    9 år sedan
    you can also buy them from modernhousenumbers.com they do awesome work!!
  • merelymary
    9 år sedan
    Great way to do something different with staid info, lighted at night I bet. Great idea.
  • drgravis
    9 år sedan
    so where do you get the letters and house numbers? thanks
  • PRO
    Innovation Fencing Inc.
    9 år sedan
    Very modern looking!
  • Nicole Pattenden
    5 år sedan

what color is the stain? What type of wood?

• PRO
    Apollo Marconi USA Inc
    4 år sedan

We built these for Debora Carl's clients back in November 2011. See the drawing I've attached, which answers the dimensional question. The font is from the first generation Neutraface Display series by House Industries with whom we collaborated in 2004 to release the very first Neutraface stainless address numbers through Design Within Reach. Currently rebuilding our site. Visit our page here at Houzz.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.