esther_goldberg

Where can I get the stainless cabinetry you show in this photo?

Esther Goldberg
9 år sedan
Modern Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• Esther Goldberg
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thank you so much for your prompt reply. How do you go about working with clients long-distance? I live in Alexandria, VA. I came across a photo of a stainless steel kitchen in the Wall Street Journal Magazine a few months ago, and I'd love to recreate a section of it for my very small kitchen. It looks like a Gaggenau cook-top was used and there are modular units that are all connected by a single counter-top. There appear to be cut-outs in the counter for the cook-top knobs. How would we go forward from here to get an estimate of the cost?

By the way, I love the legs on the cabinets. Also, what sort of wood did you use for the floor?
  • PRO
    Lankford Design Group
    9 år sedan
    Hello Esther...so much for how prompt I am. I trust this message finds you well. I lost track of your inquiry and I apologize for letting it get buried. In case you are still interested...here goes-

1. How do we work long distance? We completed a whole home remodel in DC right next to Sidwell Friends a few years back as one example. How? I flew there for a measure/photos and input, then a second and a third flight to finish. Other times we rely on the client's or their builder's measurements and photos. Many of our local projects have owners who live elsewhere. We use all manner of tools to communicate and clarify.

2.Article in WSJ- I saw that same article!

3. The theory with the piece you are looking at is that it is a unit. If we can determine how much space you have on the wall you are thinking of or if you could send me some photos and we could look at them and discuss on the phone so I can understand you and your aims- we can then look at that past project costs and compare the size/complexity of that to your discussion and draw up an estimate range for you to consider.

Esther, small kitchens (challenging) are a joy to me. That said, to maximize what space you have, to tighten up and create more advantage with custom, thought through and integrated solutions will be relatively expensive. That expense, for some- is an incredible value and enjoyed each day they are home...

Let me know if you would like to chat further. Scott@lankfordgroup.com
    Esther Goldberg thanked Lankford Design Group
  • Cynthia Mon
    9 år sedan
    The floor ceiling hutch, new or antique? Where can I find such lovely piece of heaven?
  • PRO
    Lankford Design Group
    9 år sedan
    Ah yes, redbuggie, that hutch was a family heirloom. Where to find such? I'd search German heritage...
  • Cynthia Mon
    9 år sedan
    Such a lovely piece thanks for sharing!!!
  • Joyce
    6 år sedan

Beautiful piece and great idea!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.