mamabeach

Fence Ideas that will work well with a black chain link fence

Kyla Beach
9 år sedan
We are in a new developement and all our homes have a black chain link fence at the back (due to it being a public reserve - grassy area). We are trying to find fence ideas for between homes that will work well with the back fence - without breaking the bank. Are there different types of chain link? Staying with Black preferably (and 6 feet tall).

Kommentarer (3)

• User
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    rest arrow on pic to enlarge. I would do the panels but not the arched ones;)

Burns Avenue · Mer info
  • PRO
    Innovation Fencing Inc.
    9 år sedan

There is black vinyl fencing available on the market although it is very rare and that is the best way to get a maintenance free fence that would match the chain link. Or, you could go with an aluminum picket that is black.

• miacometlady
    9 år sedan
    I found this picture of two kinds of fence joined. Chain link isn't very high end. Can you plant evergreens to hide it? There are many options of metal fence. Check out local supplier or a big box store.
    Kyla Beach thanked miacometlady
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.