lmerschman

Could you share the tile used in the floor and shower pls?

lmerschman
9 år sedan
It's a beautiful design and has a great layout!
Luxurious Getaway at the Floridian Golf and Yacht Club · Mer info

Kommentarer (12)

• PRO
    Pineapple House Interior Design
    9 år sedan
    Hello. We appreciate your comments, indeed, the elongated space works wonderfully with the mix of white textures and curb-less shower. We are out of the office until Jan 5, so I will respond with the materials once I can access the designers records. Happy holidays!
  • hgold
    9 år sedan
    Hi there can you share what tile was used in the shower?
    lmerschman thanked hgold
  • PRO
    Wish Upon a Playhouse
    9 år sedan
    Who is the manufacturer of the herlequin shower tiles? Are they made that way? Thanks!
  • PRO
    9 år sedan
    Harlequin tiles are diamond-shaped. The pattern is offered in a variety of stone and tile materials. The pattern comes in many colors and can incorporate edges like rounded, beveled, etc. Many tile vendors carry the harlequin pattern. These particular ones are individual white porcelain tiles, not a sheet, with a regular edge. If you don't find a local vendor, you can try Walker Zanger at www.walkerzanger.com -- they have showrooms nationally. Good luck!
  • hgold
    9 år sedan
    Thanks so much for the info- what tile did you use for the rest of the shower walls? Is it a subway tile, I can't tell from the picture angle?
  • bethdcampbell
    9 år sedan

Love this master!how wide is the frame on the mirror? is it wood?

• egeorgova
    9 år sedan

Beautiful design! I love the accent wall! What kind of tile did you use on the other walls of the shower? its hard to tell if its just one wall or all 3 walls are the same. Thank you

• ash pk
    2 år sedan

How wide is the bathroom? is it 5'?

• PRO
    2 år sedan

Yes, it is 5' wide.

• jmagagno
    förra året

Hi, can you kindly share the wallpaper name? Thank you!

• PRO
    förra året

Hello! It's Phillip Jeffries Bermuda Hemp color: Elephant.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.