catherinewalsh1

how are these blinds fitted. I want to fit this type of blind in my concervetory, however the window is 143 in

catherinewalsh1
11 år sedan
how are these blinds fitted. I want to fit this type of blind in my concervetory, however the window is 143 ins long with pvc panels every 2 feet. and 58 ins long. do you think it is possible. what is the best material to use.
Dolores Street Residence · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Schwartz and Architecture
    11 år sedan
    These are custom Roman Shades fitted to the dimension of the windows.

Neal
  • PRO
    Delmarva Blinds & Shutters
    9 år sedan
    Most manufactures have a width cut off of 72 on fabric shades (roman) some can go to 96 inches but only on very limited fabrics good luck!
  • PRO
    Delmarva Blinds & Shutters
    9 år sedan
    If your window is that big (12 foot wide) look into honeycomb shades they can be made that wide.
  • PRO
    The Shady Lady Window Coverings
    9 år sedan
    If the PVC panels split the window every two feet, you could certainly have this look. You would simply have more than one shade in the window, and the shades will be divided based upon the vertical splits in the window. Have a window fashion designer come to your home for a consultation. They will bring samples, and explain how the look you want may be achieved.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.