eberre

Roll Gate Manufacturer

eberre
9 år sedan
Hello - I love the roll-up "garage" door in this photo separating the parking pad / outdoor space from the street. Can you please provide me information on the manufacturer? Looking to do something similar for my own home/renovation.
Hello House · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    OOF! Architecture
    9 år sedan
    Hi eberre,
    The application may be a little unusual but the roller door itself is a normal residential garage roller door that is widely available through manufacturers such as B&D Doors and Openers or Airport Doors. If you go through an installer, they may also recommend other brands that they commonly work with - make sure motor and door movement are smooth and quiet. Usually available in standard Colorbond colours but custom colours / finishes possible with additional cost.
    regards,
    Fooi
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.