rinahen

window installation

Rina Henderson
8 år sedan

Photos of house exteriorWe are having new windows installed in our home next week. Our house is a 1950s era ranch rambler I guess you could say. After the windows are installed, we are wanted to have the house resurfaced/stuccoed due to settlement cracks, etc... in preparation for the house being painted after that. What is a better look ... a smooth coat finish or the skip trowel (uneven stucco finish). The guy is asking me what I prefer and I really have no clue? Also, should we have trim installed around the windows after they are put in? I've been noticing houses recently and some have trim, others don't so I'm assuming its a matter of preference. Would love opinions on whether window trim would enhance our home or not really worth the extra money and time. I also am needing ideas on paint color for the house. Am open to any color schemes but am leaning towards a more neutral palette that will make the house look fresh and updated... a little more modern. Also, need ideas on whether to use shutters with the windows, too. Thanks everyone! You all have such good ideas!

http://s35.photobucket.com/user/Daddyslilgrl153/library/August%202015

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    8 år sedan

Check out MCM ranch if you want to have it look more modern , NO shutters and I hope the new windows won’t have the dividers in them as those are not modern look for a great MCM door in a really great color for a bit of punch

• PRO
    J-Tech Construction
    8 år sedan

For aesthetic purposes I would say no to the shutters!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.