jlittle99

Our den!

Jennifer Little
8 år sedan
Recently painted den off gray and painted mantle. Now for decor! We have tons of photos of our kids but I need some (inexpensive) ideas for this large wall. Help!

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Proud House Studio & Co
    8 år sedan

I think making a statement on this wall will have a big impact on your new Den. You could create a gallery wall with a collection of art objects, mixed frames and cool sculptural items or you could take 1 favorite family photo and have it reprinted in giant scale on canvas in 3 separate panels to be hung together.

Also I think some white painted crown molding would do wonders for finishing your room.

Jennifer Little thanked Proud House Studio & Co
  • Jennifer Little
    Författare
    8 år sedan

I love the idea of a giant wall canvas!

• terry toon
    8 år sedan
    That is a super pretty color. I think you need the round table and lamp at this end of the sofa and the rectangle table and lamp at the other end of the sofa.
  • PRO
    Crespo Design Group
    8 år sedan

Here are some ideas from our portfolio.

Interior Design Project Tampa · Mer info

South Tampa Golf Course Custom Home · Mer info

St. Petersburg Waterfront Home · Mer info

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.