lance_hollandsworth

Landscape Design Question

I was interested in doing something similar to a patio that I'm planning that branches off the side of my house. (Smaller Scale) with the elevated cement walls. I'm curious how much was charged for this cement work as I'm trying to get an idea if It's gonna cost too much. Also, what are the fees for hiring a landscape designer?
City Patio · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Rachel's Landscape Design
    8 år sedan

Hi Lance, thanks for your question. Unfortunately I don't know how much this cost as the installing contractor did not share that information with me. Typically concrete flat work ranges from $10-20 per square foot, with more for a special finish like this. The stem walls range from $25-$50 per foot and should be done by an experienced contractor. Landscape designer fees vary. I charge $40 per hour and the total fee depends on the size of the yard and the services required. Let me know if I can help you or if you have any more questions. Rachel

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.