aramsey30

Where to stop the backsplash ?

aramsey30
8 år sedan
Where should we stop the backsplash. Inline with the upper cabinets or should we carry it under the window? The countertop will overhang about 12" on the peninsula. I placed a board in the below picture so you can see where the countertop will end.

Thanks !

Kommentarer (8)

• emmarene9
    8 år sedan

I would continue to the end of the countertop (where you have the board) but tile below the countertop as well.

• leelee
    8 år sedan

Take a look at this way to deal with ending a backsplash. Maybe you can incorporate something like this.

The wrong ending can ruin the look of your kitchen (yes, be scared)

• tgb1
    8 år sedan

I think Studio M's suggestion is the nicest way to tile that area.

• leelee
    8 år sedan

Consider stopping the backsplash at the end of the cabinet and close off the tile with a piece similar to this. If you notice in the picture above the backsplash does not go to the end of the counter. Nothing is going to splash on that wall so it's more about aesthetics.

• leelee
    8 år sedan

Here's a look you don't want.

• linlac
    8 år sedan
    I wouldn't go past the upper cabinets.
  • aramsey30
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    So many options. Our kitchen would look something like the below if we stopped at the upper cabinets, but replace the picture with our window.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.