hnmsethi

Can I please know where is the artwork from .

hnmsethi
8 år sedan
Can I please know where is the artwork from .
Artwork · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Meg Miller Art/Design
    8 år sedan

Hi there! Thank you for inquiring about the artwork. I'm the artist and the designer. Are you interested in the piece?

• hnmsethi
    Författare
    8 år sedan

yes please. Can you give me some details on it, material , size possible , price. Thanks Manisha

• PRO
    Meg Miller Art/Design
    8 år sedan

It's a series of deconstructed photographs that I took of graffiti from an alley in Barcelona. I then photoshopped and collaged several images together to make a new image, and printed them on matte paper, and mounted them on plastic boards. It consists of 3 plates/boards - the background plate and two smaller plates that are "floating" above the base plate about 1/2", so it's 3 dimensional. The original piece is somewhat smaller than you see in this picture - it's 24" High x 18" Wide. This piece is $750 not including tax or shipping. I could also print a 1 dimensional version of this on a different material (like canvas or fine art paper) in a larger size if you'd like. Depending on the material and size the price could go up or down. But the original is very special, and one of a kind as a 3 D piece. If you'd like me to explain further, or send more pictures I'd be happy to. Thanks again for your interest!

• hnmsethi
    Författare
    8 år sedan

I love everything you have done with this and the details make it even more interesting. However, I apologize this is ot in my budget

• PRO
    Meg Miller Art/Design
    8 år sedan

I understand :) If you'd like to have this printed on fine art paper, it would bring the cost down to about $295 for this size or about $395 for a larger size, unframed. Let me know if that's something you might be interested in. Thanks!

• hnmsethi
    Författare
    8 år sedan

can you send / message me a few more pics...
    Also we need a much bigger size 4 ft * 5ft approx.

Also if you have other pieces in the same concept to share, please do. Its for our family room, used max but still mostly used with guests and semi formal. I can share a pic of the room to suggest something more appropriate. But basically I like the 3D concept and want some colors to tie everything in the room.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.