Jill Austin
8 år sedan
Beautiful!
Modern Guest House · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Mitra Designs Studio Collaborative
    8 år sedan

Thank you for your complement! For three sides of the walls, I have customized a color based on Sherwin Williams color SW6416, with hints of SW-7747. Most paint stores can work with you on that. Please keep in mind that color is very reactive to other colors used in a room. Here, the color tones are balanced with the light gray color of the concrete, the tile and natural white pebble stone on the floor, the cool natural light coming from the direction of the windows, and the type of lighting used in the room. Additionally, the soft wheat gold glass wall panels used in the shower casts a warm sun-like glow on all colors (see my website www.mitradesigns.comfor the full portfolio of this project). I always study my color schemes at different times of the day, before I finalize the color choices. Color selection really is an art! Please note that the photo viewed on the screen makes the green appear much darker than the actual wall paint. I suggest you first study the color by obtaining a larger sample of all your paint colors and test it in the room. Use of green color particularly requires a careful study in the actual room, so I suggest that you obtain a quart of the paint and do a few test patches on different wall surfaces before you paint the whole room. Have fun playing with colors!

Jill Austin thanked Mitra Designs Studio Collaborative
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.