sonjathompson24

Building pool

Sonja Thompson
7 år sedan

I am planning on installing an unground pool in the near future. Does anyone have an in floor cleaning system? I am interested in how much extra that costs and how satisfied you are with the system regarding function as well as aesthetics.

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Hearthstone Luxury Pools + Outdoors
    7 år sedan

We highly recommend in-floor cleaning systems. Many of our projects utilize them. In our experience with designing luxury pools we find that they do not detract from the aesthetic appeal of our projects in anyway. As far as the cost goes, it depends on the size of your pool. In most cases they will range from $6,000-$10,000

• Sonja Thompson
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it. Now I have to decide which company to go with since they each use a different brand if in-floor cleaning system I am having a difficult time finding reviews on the 2 major companies.

• PRO
    Hearthstone Luxury Pools + Outdoors
    7 år sedan
    We prefer to use the system from A&A mfg. They currently have the most reliable and functional components. Their new channel main drains are fantastic as well.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.