jenchannon

Paint the door or not?

jenchannon
7 år sedan

Help! It didn't turn out the way I expected. Should I paint the side door to the garage to match the wall making it appear to disappear?

Kommentarer (9)

• Judy Mishkin
    7 år sedan

i think it looks fine. and you'd have to paint the trim the wall color too.

jenchannon thanked Judy Mishkin
  • PRO
    The Art of Staging
    7 år sedan

Hello Jen,

My personal advice would be to leave it the way it is.

It didn't turn out the way you expected color wise? You don't like the contrast between the wall color & the doors?

Best regards

jenchannon thanked The Art of Staging
  • j_annandale
    7 år sedan
    It may have been better with the colors the other way round but I like it. Adding a geometric or striped rug with some yellow through it will tie the look nicely. Maybe some wall art to the right of the side door or a quote printed on the wall would add a nice touch. It makes me think of yellow wellies☔️
    jenchannon thanked j_annandale
  • km kane
    7 år sedan
    What did you expect/what were you looking for? I like the colors, but they are a bit bright. The light fixture could be updated. Please don't use quotes on the wall........
    jenchannon thanked km kane
  • PRO
    Stecki Construction
    7 år sedan

Looks very nice!! The doors don't need to be painted. They look great and love the color of walls! Thanks for sharing!

jenchannon thanked Stecki Construction
  • km kane
    7 år sedan

Take a look at these adorable light fixtures! A couple of these would work perfectly in your cute entry! Or this website allows you to design your own lampshade. Have a blast!

http://www.lampsplus.com/products/s_butterscotch-parallels/?s=1

http://www.lampsplus.com/products/butterscotch-parallels-7-and-one-half-inch-wide-black-mini-pendant__k3337-k7531.html

• housegal200
    7 år sedan

If you do get a new overhead light, make sure it clears the doorway openings. Anyway, your hall is adorable.

• PRO
    el'PORTA Doors
    7 år sedan

Houzz mobile app let you check out how our doors will fit in your own interior.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.