rkjat

The Doors

R J
7 år sedan
What do you call those double doors that are layered on top of each other? Do you have to create them yourself or can they be purchased? I have an old victorian and that would be a much better fit than a conventional storm door.
Hedåsgatan 5B · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    REVENY
    7 år sedan

Good question! I've done some digging but I haven't been able to find out if they actually have a specific name. In this case it's simply two single doors of the same kind paired together for better insulation. Not sure how easy it is to find something that works out of the box however, you might have to do some customizations to the door frame.

// Jonas

• R J
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Thanks for looking into it. I suppose all you'd have to do is make sure the jamb is deep enough and the stop would have to be square on both sides. Nicer if it was available ready made!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.