jacqui_bond

Splash back

jacqui_bond
7 år sedan
I'm wanting to do the same splash back in my kitchen. Rustic timber with glass in front. Is this real timber? OR is it an image printed on the glass? How do you stop bugs from getting in there? Do you have a way of removing the glass to clean behind the glass? How is the glass attached to the wall/wood?
Lantligt möter modernt i Vallentuna · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Puustelli Miinus
    7 år sedan
    Hi Jacqui!
    It is a real timberwall behind the glas.
    The idea was to get the old meet the new and modern.
    The glas is fixed with silicone so it is not possible to take away so easy.
    It is a middlewall in this case and not an outer wall.
    Hope these answer help you, otherwise please let me know.
    Have a great day!
    Best regards
    Richard
    richard.moberg@puustelli.com
  • jacqui_bond
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Hej Richard. I notice you are from Sweden my dad is from Sweden and I been there a few times, it's a beautiful country! I absolutely love the splash back but I live in Australia and we have lots of bugs. I've spoken to a few kitchen installers who have told me that I would get lots of bugs in behind the glass so I'm trying to find a way to do it so I can either clean it out when I need to or not get the bugs in there in the first place. Thanks for your help. Jacqui
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.