jujub_candy

need help with kitchen please

bellaboobee
7 år sedan

hi there, we would like to create more storage and more working surface as we have quite lots of stuffs. we just moved into the house about 6 months ago. as per the photo you might see that all my working surface are full of stuffs -(. any suggest are welcome to help us plan our new kitchen.

Thank you very much

Kommentarer (9)

• bellaboobee
    Författare
    7 år sedan

• PRO
    Mike Smith Joinery
    7 år sedan
    obviously depending on your room size, I find if you change the range cooker to a hob and install tower ovens you don't loose cooking capability but do gain more dedicated storage in the form of deep pan and crockery drawers. If you then add pantry units this also frees up worktop space as more items have homes.
    bellaboobee thanked Mike Smith Joinery
  • hasmuk
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

How many wine bottles do you keep at any 1 time? You can convert that section into cupboards. I would also put wall cupboards where the painting is. You could also consider removing the plates rack above the sink, and putting in a cupboard - guessing that will give you more storage.

You can also look into smarter storage & organisation solutions such as:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8424798.htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5313819.htm

Good luck!

• lizzibet g
    7 år sedan
    Put shelves or cupboards where the Buddha picture is?
  • bellaboobee
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Thank you everyone, we both not drink so no wine rack -) and we have to take all the unit out and re design with more storage.

I'm new to houzz and I'm glad that I put the pictures on here to give me more idea of what we can do with this space.

This is what we would like to do but I'm not sure if they look ok.
  • PRO
    Home By Design Ltd
    7 år sedan
    I'd love to work on this with you. If your replacing the kitchen we could come up with loads of storage and organisational ideas which would free up your work top :)
    Thanks
    Jade
  • PRO
    Home By Design Ltd
    7 år sedan
    An example of a kitchen I organised for our client.
  • PRO
    Home By Design Ltd
    7 år sedan
    And some more pics...
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.