2nubble2

Dimension of recessed light

2nubble2
7 år sedan
Hello---really beautiful work. Could you please indicate size of the recessed lights? I prefer the smaller more modern 3-4 inch lights but my builder is planning to use the 5-6 inch lamps all over to incl kitchen, LR, BR---I think the larger ones look antiquated and I don't see them in ANY new builds. He said I will need more of the smaller ones comparatively and stated they're more expensive. Dimension of the lights you used and any thought you have would be very helpful. Thanks!
Filbert Street · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Studio G+S Architects
    7 år sedan

These are 4" LED lights spaced approximately 5 feet apart. When lighting a space, ceiling height, and the availability of additional task lighting (like a hood light or sink pendant or under cabinet light) should be considered, too. 6" lights can look dated. Ocassionally we use 5", but generally we stick with 4". Good luck with your project.

• 2nubble2
    Författare
    7 år sedan

I cannot thank you enough for your insight! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• reen6
    7 år sedan

Hi, beautiful kitchen. Are the cabinets two toned? what colors? Also, is the flooring wood?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.