houzzukpolls

POLL: How do you store your clothes?

HouzzUK Polls
7 år sedan

In the past, the wardrobe was a place where clothes were hidden from view. Today, due to lack of space or other design decisions, there are many other ways to store our clothing, not necessarily involving a wardrobe!

How do you store your clothes? And why did you opt for this choice?

A House by 08023 Architects - Barcelona · Mer info

Free standing wardrobe
Walk-in wardrobe
Bespoke wardrobe
Built-in cupboard
Clothes rail
Open wardrobe (open shelves)

Kommentarer (12)

• PRO
    08023 · Architects
    7 år sedan

Thank you for your words!!

• artemisia_cp
    7 år sedan
    Having recently downsized from a 3 to 2 bed house we decided to take the plunge and convert our second bedroom into a walk-in wardrobe. Now we have rails, drawers, storage boxes and even a chair for my husband to sit in while he decides what to wear! He has more of a fashion sense than me (reluctant as I am to admit it).
  • PRO
    Roon & Rahn
    7 år sedan

Jeg har købt et par arkivskabe fra den gamle Paludan tegnestue i Aarhus, som fungerer perfekt til tøj, håndklæder og sengelinned. Det fede er at arkivskabet er lavet i stål, således man sætte magneter på det. Jeg har bygge både iPad holder og en lampe, der sidder fast på arkivskabet med kraftige magneter.

I have bought a couple of old file cabinets from a Danish design studio, which works perfect for my clothes, towels and bed linnen. The cool thing about the file cabinets is that it is made in steel and therefore magnetic. I have built an iPad holder and a lamp, which I have attached to my file cabinets with powerful magnets.

• Geri63
    7 år sedan
    I would love a walk in wardrobe as shown ... maybe one day! I use our built in wardrobe - my husband uses the floordrobe!!
  • Stephen Edwards
    7 år sedan

I'm ashamed to admit that whilst I have a dressing room, the floordrobe probably gets more use

• Max Adler
    7 år sedan
    I managed to turn a little box room into a walk in wardrobe using a clever wall hung design based on the Elfa storage system
  • Blossom Art
    7 år sedan
    I have a dressing room and so does my husband. I know, I'm very lucky!
  • PRO
    MBH Carpentry and Joinery Ltd.
    7 år sedan
    One day we will get the house of our dreams and then have a walk in wardrobe/ dressing room.
  • User
    7 år sedan
    Built in wardrobes but must admit there's nearly always something draped over a bedroom chair. There's normally something at the side of my bed on my floordrobe too...HoHum.
  • somervillelodge
    7 år sedan

I think we probably all have far too many clothes!! Mine have over taken the wardrobe in the spare room ...

• PRO
    protaWORKS
    7 år sedan

We've designed a bed-side open-fronted wardrobe - [PROTA[(https://www.houzz.co.uk/products/prota-twins-prvw-vr~86396165) - and would really like to know what you all think?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.