cecilefp

Options for wall mirror

cecilefp
7 år sedan
Hi, my husband and I are planning to renovate our 65 square meter condo. We have a wall to wall mirror on one side of the living room and we would like to change it to something different. We don't know if the living room will look smaller and darker without the mirrors. Any suggestions to make it more spacious and well-lit area?
"Riverstone" models inspirational pictures · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Inspired Closets Southwest Florida
    7 år sedan

without seeing pictures of the existing space, that's a pretty hard question to answer... If you are looking for more light there are many ways to accomplish that depending on existing conditions. My guess is that the wall to wall mirror makes your living room look much bigger and that without it would be an issue. My first question would be why don't you like the mirrors? Is there something new that can be done to incorporate some trim to break them up a little and create more interest because possibly you don't like the look of them as they are now? Hope this helps.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.