ktgardner

Beautiful!

Katie Gardner
7 år sedan
We are also painting our house white and plan to have white columns and railings. Did you have any difficulty making sure the columns and railings matched the BM color you chose for the hardiboard? I think I read fiberglass columns, were the railings composite? Thank you!!
McDonnell Residence- Vineyard Quarters · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    CogitateDesign, PLLC
    7 år sedan
    Yes, the railing system and columns are a composite material. HB&G is the manufacturer of both. I've never had issues with paint adhering to either the railing system or the columns. However, the railing system is pre-finished in white and rarely do we paint it. While the railing will accept paint, once painted you've negated the maintenance-free aspect of the railing- which is a primary reason we use it.

Feel free to follow up if you've any additional questions. Thanks for looking!

Keith
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.