shannon_dotsonrd

Green siding?

shannon_dotsonrd
7 år sedan
On the Alside color chart this looks like deep green but in this it almost looks greenish gray. Do you have pics any other houses you have used this color? if so could you share another pic? I'm trying to decide on a green for my new house and I can't find the right green. Thank you!
Cottonwood Custom Home · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• Valerie Iosue
    6 år sedan
    So interesting I stumbled upon this... I have the same exact question. Shannon, Did you decide to use the Deep Moss? I am so iffy on it. Love that it’s bold and would be different. So sick of the regular tan you see everywhere.
  • Valerie Iosue
    6 år sedan
    Keith Homes, have you used this color on any other homes you might have photos of? I can’t find anything on the Internet. I’d love to see one in person too. Wonder if my local Alside could help me there.
  • shannon_dotsonrd
    Författare
    6 år sedan

We went with mastic 5 inch siding with shake in the peaks. The color is rugged canyon, it's a deep brown that looks olive green at times. I just couldn't find the right green!! It's still a work in progress...here's a pic. Not good lighting though, sorry.

• Valerie Iosue
    6 år sedan
    It looks amazing! I can’t find anyone that carries mastic ply gem in my area. They had a green I liked too (woodland green), but just found online/ haven’t seen in person. I agree with finding the right green, it’s a tricky one. This photo of Alsides deep moss looks great in picture, but I’d love to see in person. It feels risky to me.
  • caregal
    5 år sedan

We are currently building (hoping to close by the end of this month). We went with the deep moss from alside and I love it! People who have seen the house comment about the color. It really is the perfect shade of green!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.