triciamowatslater

Colour suggestion for Bedroom Wall

I need some advice. My bedroom is being painted. Problems with outside wall wallpaper bubbling and not settling back. Painter suggests taking wallpaper off and painting flat wall. I don't want it white because it's too cold looking without a wallpaper. This wall will house bedhead and bedside tables and will have pictures and things on it but I thought a bright or dark colour as a feature wall. Curtains are strawberry/rose velvet and the carpet cream. I don't want a pink girly bedroom (I'm in my 60s). What colour would you suggest? Happy for it to be bold. The other walls and ceiling are white and the room is north facing.

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    RED Interior Design
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

I think you've got to take the bubbling wallpaper off the wall. That done, i would like to suggest that you go with a grey as the contrasting colour to the pink. The darker the better to create a cosy-haven that can be highlighted with soft and ambient electric light at night time. Mix in a spattering of paler pinks (but within the same tone family just with more 'white' in them) and then an accent colour or two. You could consider orange/rust to enliven and deepen the scheme or navy and turquoise blues if you want to keep it relatively calmer. Good luck!

• Jonathan
    7 år sedan
    I think you should find a patterned cushion or throw that includes the raspberry colour. Then look at the pattern for colour inspiration
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.