emmelinewe

Comment to win a Miele appliance worth £1,000!

Emmeline Westin
7 år sedan

According to our 2017 Kitchen Trends Study, more than a third of homeowners reported leading a healthier lifestyle after a kitchen renovation, from eating
more fruits and vegetables to preparing more meals at home.

We also learnt from the report that when homeowners are investing in a new kitchen, they prioritise appliances. In fact, 89% say that they will upgrade or replace an appliance in their project.

With this in mind, we have partnered with premium kitchen appliance brand Miele to offer all Houzz users a real treat. Read on...

How to enter:

1. Simply tell us which appliance you would like to incorporate into your kitchen and why. It could be a sleek coffee machine, a clever induction hob, or a brand new dishwasher... Post your comments in the comments section below and share this post on your social media networks.

2. You also need to follow Miele on Houzz.

Prize:

One winner will receive £1,000 (one thousand pounds) towards Miele appliances. The prize is a voucher and can only be used when purchasing appliances directly from Miele.

Closing date:

The competition launches 24 February, 2017 and closes at midnight 5 March, 2017.

Who can participate:

Only Houzzers in England, Scotland and Wales this time.

Anna Hansen's Kitchen - Integrated Applinaces · Mer info

By adding a comment, you're agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

Kommentarer (2,4k)

• Becky Powley
    7 år sedan

I'd love to win a snazzy dishwasher - I love cooking but hate the washing up part afterwards so this would be top of our list! xx

• M Y
    7 år sedan
    We're about to renovate our kitchen/living/dining rooms into one open plan space and our new kitchen would need to look the part but also work in harmony with the other spaces. So quiet, powerful, sleek in design and reliable Miele appliances would be ideal. We are planning to fit an induction hob with ceiling extractor fan, oven and combination oven/grill/microwave as well as an integrated fridge/freezer into our kitchen design.

Fingers crossed they can be from Miele!
  • Kayley Hill
    7 år sedan

would be amazing to get a new fridge freeze. Ours pees on the floor at least twice a day! its a nightmare to clean all the time xx

• Phil Brett
    7 år sedan

Miele extractor fan because they are super efficient and quiet

• chillijamx
    7 år sedan

i could be sensible and say a new dishwasher etc, but what i would love is a wine cooler! they look so cool and lovely to have bottles at the right temp.

• Claire Thomson Little
    7 år sedan

a dishwasher, would be absolutely fantastic, thanks for the chance.

• Susan Fraser
    7 år sedan

We have a Miele washer and I would love to be able to to get other Miele appliances - they are so reliable. At the moment I think we need a new hob more than anything else, our gas hob was leaking and we had to disconnect it so we are cooking on a single electric induction hob at the moment, a new Miele hob would be amazing!

• Adrian Liu
    7 år sedan

A reliable dishwasher to go in our new kitchen... So I no longer need to be the nominated dishwasher and dryer.

• Vicky-Louise Robinson
    7 år sedan

I would love an 8kg washing machine as Miele appliances are so reliable and high quality. It would be amazing to own one!

• PRO
    Dual Designs
    7 år sedan

We at Dual Designs can supply all of your Miele needs, as well as design and install your complete kitchen. We are soon to update our kitchen and would definitely choose one of their fab ovens, though would also recommend their Perfect Fresh Pro fridges.

• michelle wood
    7 år sedan

We are just finalising our new contemporary house build which certainly has been a mission. From project managing to working from below ground up to decorating. Through all this hard work have gained tennis elbow so the best item I could certainly do with please would be robot vacuum cleaner Scout RX1 :)

• Emmeline Westin
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thank you all for your comments! The competition finished yesterday at midnight, and we don't accept any more comments to enter the prize draw. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you will be the lucky one! If you're the winner you'll hear from me in a few days.

• Nicola Lees
    7 år sedan
    Having enjoyed 10+ years with my wonderful Miele fridge freezer, I know these beauties are built to last. However I'm currently living with a washer dryer that seems neither efficient nor effective but was in the kitchen of the house I bought. I'd love to replace it with a top quality Miele version. Good luck everyone!
  • Laura Salisbury
    7 år sedan

A lovely induction hob.

To put an end to the "gas hob looks better" vs " you make to much mess, electric is easier to clean" argument that been bubbling before we order our new kitchen!

• PRO
    Easy Relooking
    7 år sedan

I would like a double oven!! :)

• poppy_fields
    7 år sedan

After four years of trying to find our forever home, we are nearly there! It does need complete gutting though, so a new kitchen with a fabulous induction hob and extractor fan will be very welcome.

• Chloe Cullum
    7 år sedan

So who is the lucky winner? x

• Denise greycott
    7 år sedan

I was wondering the same thing

• Maria Gallone
    7 år sedan
    Good question, Who is the lucky winner?
    7 år sedan
    Have you published the winners name?
  • Emmeline Westin
    Författare
    7 år sedan

A winner has indeed been chosen and they have been notified. We don't publish their names online, but if you check our Ts and Cs we specify how you can find out. Thanks again for participating!

• PRO
    Bucks Eco Furniture Designs Ltd
    7 år sedan

I hope the winner kindly lets us know who they are so we can congratulate you, and save us the trouble of sending the stamped addressed envelope to find out, (according to the 'terms and conditions')

• Denise greycott
    7 år sedan

Has the world gone mad, where you can't even let us know who won!! It would have been nice if you had just posted that a winner had been chosen without people having to ask. Whose T & C's are these Miele's or Houzz?

• medianita
    7 år sedan

it would be interesting to know what the winning comment was

• PRO
    7 år sedan

I've sent a message to customer service asking them to review this 'send a stamped addressed envelope to find out who the winner was' policy. I don't think Houzz are appreciating the negativity of this policy, publishing name and location of the winner would be good for transparency and a further opportunity to show both Houzz and Miele in positive light.

• Claire Herrington
    7 år sedan
    Myself and my two children love cooking fresh, wholesome meals. To be able to do this in a kitchen that isn't 61 years old would be amazing. Trust me, vintage isn't always the way to go! Anything Miele would be amazing, although a dishwasher is high on my list!
  • PRO
    6 år sedan

Has anyone else been notified of the winners? I'm still waiting to receive notification after sending my stamped addressed envelope over 2 weeks ago. The competition gave a lot of publicity to Miele, huge response, it looked like a well run competition.......so who was the winner Houzz?

• PRO
    6 år sedan

Has anyone else been notified of the winners? I'm still waiting to receive notification after sending my stamped addressed envelope over 2 weeks ago. The competition gave a lot of publicity to Miele, huge response, it looked like a well run competition.......so who was the winner Houzz?

• Kelly Thompson
    6 år sedan
    Can anyone advise who the lucky winner was?
    6 år sedan
    Who won this competition
  • PRO
    6 år sedan

Sorry for the repeat, a message popped up the first time saying error, but seems to have gone through despite that.

• PRO
    6 år sedan

The name and county of each winner will be made available on request to anyone
    sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address below within 30 days of the final
    winner being selected.

This is a bit ambiguous, does it mean as I first thought, that the self-addressed envelope needs to be sent within 30 days i.e. by 30 days after 8th March or does it mean that the notification will be sent within 30 days, in which case I should be receiving notification shortly?

• PRO
    6 år sedan

Today the stamped addressed envelope I sent was returned to me with a very nice hand written note from Emmeline to say who the winner was, their county and she even volunteered what the winning comment was which was very nice. Thank you Emmeline. I do hope that Houzz policy changes though for all their competitions and survey prizes, so we are automatically notified of winners in the future.

• cortex09
    6 år sedan
    Coffee machkne
  • Will .
    6 år sedan
    Our current oven is terrible, the buttons barely work and it is just sooo old. It would be amazing to be able to upgrade it and finally have an oven that can be used to its full potential.
  • Will .
    6 år sedan
    Our current oven is terrible, the buttons barely work and it is just sooo old. It would be amazing to be able to upgrade it and finally have an oven that can be used to its full potential.
  • Claire M
    6 år sedan
    Oh everything. My Miele washing machine is a dream and I don't want to downgrade to any other brand for my other appliances...may be saving a while though!
  • Caitriona
    6 år sedan
    I'd love anything Miele please! I love all your products and would just love to win something!

Please!!!!!
  • A
    6 år sedan

Never ever had a Miele....would be great to win any Miele appliances, hopefully a single oven as we need 2 of them.

• Lyn Pringle
    6 år sedan

It's always been a dream of mine to own a Miele washing machine so my fingers are firmly crossed for this particular dream to come true.

• Adriana
    6 år sedan
    We upgraded our kitchen last year but we overlooked the importance of the extractor fan and now we regret it. Would love to be able to upgrade the noisy and dated one we have now with a modern and efficient one.
  • petergld
    6 år sedan

First priority would be a new washing machine/dryer since we are moving to an apartment and don't have the room for both a washing maschine and dryer.

• Sylvie Barr
    6 år sedan
    Meenee manee manee mooo... my heart swings between the coffee maker and the wine fridge! #mieleimmerbesser
  • Sylvie Barr
    6 år sedan
    Meenee manee manee mooo... my heart swings between the coffee maker and the wine fridge! #mieleimmerbesser
  • Gait Viravaidya
    6 år sedan
    Would love an American style big fridge freezer
  • lindaoakley02
    6 år sedan

I haven't yet owned a Miele appliance, although I have used other people's and know that they are top quality. So I would love my first dishwasher to be a Miele and maybe this would convince my partner that having a dishwasher is an improvement on washing dishes by hand.

• chloeloves
    6 år sedan
    I’m planning my dream kitchen where I will have a dishwasher for the first time in my life! Can’t wait to put all the dirty dishes away and forget about them until they are clean. Might finally get my son involved too! Bring it on
  • chloeloves
    6 år sedan
    I’m planning my dream kitchen where I will have a dishwasher for the first time in my life! Can’t wait to put all the dirty dishes away and forget about them until they are clean. Might finally get my son involved too! Bring it on
  • Money Pit
    6 år sedan
    This competition closed in 2017
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.