rgoldsbury

what's the stone?

rgoldsbury
11 år sedan
We're remodeling and applying this kind of stacked stone would look great. What kind of stone is it, and does it come in slabs (for the hearth base)?
Dark Stone Veneer Fireplace with Wood Mantel · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Realstone Systems
    11 år sedan
    Sounds like a great project! This is Charcoal Shadowstone. Our stacked stone panels are 6" x 24" and all have matching hearths that are 20" x 20" with three different edge options.

We would love to see the finished piece, make sure to send us pictures when you're done!
  • Courtney Elliott
    5 år sedan

Do you still make the Charcoal Shadowstone? The closest I can find on your website is Midnight Sky which is too dark for my taste. Thanks!

• PRO
    Realstone Systems
    5 år sedan

Hi! Yes we do. If you can provide me with your zip code I can refer our closest dealers to you.

• Courtney Elliott
    5 år sedan

Thank you for the quick reply! Our zip code is 84401.

• Courtney Elliott
    5 år sedan

Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.