mamamiamango

How is the framework built within the hedge?

mamamiamango
7 år sedan
The Garden Gallery · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Cool Gardens Landscape Associates – CGLA
    7 år sedan

The picture frames and TV are suspended by a metal framework hidden within the hedge. Supporting arms protrude out from the frame which each item is securely attached too.

mamamiamango thanked Cool Gardens Landscape Associates – CGLA
  • mamamiamango
    Författare
    7 år sedan

I did see this answer previously.

What I am wondering is HOW the framework was built within the hedge.

What was it made of...is it a grid...was it built and the hedge planted around it.....are there plans for it ?

Thank you

• PRO
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

The hedge was existing and we managed to design the framework around its branches and roots (with some patience and cunning!). The framework was made using lengths of aluminium tubing that slightly resembles a scaffolding platform. Are you looking to build something similar?

• mamamiamango
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Possibly....

A very large home was built next to us and we now have absolutely zero privacy.

This was so lovely, I thought something like it could work for us.

• PRO
    7 år sedan

There's a number of ways to help improve your privacy and better screen the new build next door. I'd be happy to discuss The Gallery Garden idea or other suitable solutions if you thought it would be useful? Feel free to get in touch directly if we can be of any further help. Have a great weekend.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.