tracy_fritzler

Island Pendants

Tracy Fritzler
7 år sedan
These look like Harmon from Restoration Hdwre - Is this the Dark Brass Natural finish? What size are they?
Novenstein · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    John Johnstone
    7 år sedan

Oil rubbed bronze finish

• Hiep Dao
    6 år sedan

I have a 6x4 foot island with 8 feet ceilings. How many and what size Harmons would you use? They come in 11", 15", and 19". Do they come with appropriate size drop down rods for my low ceiling?

also, I have polished chrome Koehler faucet on the island and Harmon only makes a polished nickel. Will that be ok or will it clash?

• Tracy Fritzler
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

I just spoke with Restoration Hdwre yesterday - the Harmon comes with (2) 12" and (1) 6" down rods - should be sufficient for your ceiling height. The drop length on their site includes the length of the pendant and the included down rods. If you google how to hang Island Pendants - you will get several articles that will give you ideas for how many based upon island size and whether the pendants are for task lighting or ambient lighting. In the end - it is a matter of personal preference. My island is 10 x 5 with a ceiling height of 13' 6" and I am going with two of the 19". They sell extra down rods for higher ceilings.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.