susaneshea

Why did you consider a white range?

susaneshea
6 år sedan
I am also considering the same in a very contemporary white kitchen because I don't like the look of a black cooktop on a SS electric range. I have new white quartz counters, shaker cabinets & a Carrera 3D with SS insets as the backsplash. Sadly, they don't make SS electric ranges with SS tops. The HOA doesn't allow gas ranges unfortunately. Thank you for taking the time to answer. Nice Design!
Complete renovation of a condo / Rénovation complète d'un condo à Montréal · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Le Groupe SP Reno Urbaine Inc.
    6 år sedan

Hi Susan! Thanks for your question!

In this particular case, budget was an issue and so we decided to keep the clients existing appliances since they were in good working order and condition. However, design-wise there are many options available to integrate white appliances. Kitchenaid in particular has developped a high-end series in white that suite more modern design while adding a touch of stainless. Unfortunately, I have yet to discover a more modern cooktop available in another colour than black or charcoal. Your other option may to go with integrated appliances (that you can cover with a cabinet door) and buy a separate cooktop, but again they are mostly available in black. And as always, budget might be your deciding factor as the pricing varies enormously from one option to the other!

I hope this helped :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.