hannahwhite4

Slim framed bi fold doors???

hannahwhite4
6 år sedan
Hello! I am researching a kitchen project. We can't have sliding doors as we don't have a very wide gap to fill (c. 2.7m). I was wondering what the slimmest framed bi fold doors you can get? Any recommendations for supplier would be most grateful. Thank you

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Beacham Architects
    6 år sedan

Try the ultra-slim slide-and-pivot doors; 20mm frames! Company is Sunseeker Doors.

A client of ours in Wimbledon loves them. Please see our projects page and click on the Wimbledon project to see them installed.

I hope this is helpful, best of luck with your project.

• PRO
    Beacham Architects
    6 år sedan

To clarify - the project is visible on our Houzz projects page. You won't find it on our website yet as only photographed this week. Cheers

• hannahwhite4
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    That's really helpful thank you so much! They look amazing! I do find bi fold a bit big and clunky so it's great to find a more attractive alternative! Thanks again, hannah
  • PRO
    1st Folding Sliding Doors
    6 år sedan

Hi Hannah,

We do slim profile product from Sunflex named the SF55 we have the doors on display at our West London showroom in Perivale. Alternatively, you can view our website www.1stfoldingslidingdoors.co.uk

Many Thanks

• hannahwhite4
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Great thanks so much! I'll take a look now :-)
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.