remi7_1999

2m sq ensuite

Val Thompson
6 år sedan
We have a 2m sq ensuite that we are looking to remodel. Would love a wet room but budget doesn't stretch that far. Willing to spending money on a decent shower/tray and shower doors. at the moment I'm liking the idea of the shower enclosure being the full length of 2 metres. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Amanda Clothier
    6 år sedan

Hi - If you want a response to this you'll need to post a little sketch of your room, showing all the things that need to be worked around - doorways, windows, radiators etc. :)

• PRO
    Stone & Ceramic Warehouse
    6 år sedan

I agree with Amanda, add a drawing and we can help! Go for big tiles in a small room though, it will make it feel more spacious as you will have less grout lines...plus less grout lines means less maintenance! ;)

• Val Thompson
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    this is basically the present lay out with radiator behind the door and window above the sink
  • Val Thompson
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    didn't even think of just having the door open out into the bedroom, looks like I'm getting the full length shower tray
  • PRO
    Wetrooms Online Ltd
    6 år sedan

A wet room doesn't need to break your budget. We have kits including Tray, Drain and tanking starting from £195. Take a look at: https://www.wetrooms-online.com//wet-rooms-online-store/wet-room-kits/wetbase-standard-wet-room-kits

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.