toohey72

colour ideas please

toohey72
6 år sedan
I have to paint the exterior of my house and want something neutral but not white.... help!
Thanks!

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Kerry Bryan Interiors
    6 år sedan

Maybe something similar to Cornforth White in the F&B range, this is a more creamy neutral colour.

• PRO
    Amanda Clothier
    6 år sedan

Is there anything about the setting of the house that will give you some ideas? This pale grey is nice and so is this kind of pale coffee colour. The contrast trim adds interest and character. Maybe you could try two tones as well, painting the recess under the porch a darker shade? Food for thought! These photos are from Pinterest. If you type in "painted board houses" you'll get a bunch of useful images coming up :)

Hardie Board-Benjamin Moore Sandy Hook Grey and Trim-Benjamin Moore Manchester Tan

James Hardie Straight Edge shakes in Khaki Brown with the James Hardie 7” Cedarmill Lap

• headers13
    6 år sedan

Pale grey ?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.