anna_hillbrand

Could I use this for countertops?

Anna Hillbrand
5 April 2018
I love your products and am seriously considering using your cork glue down tiles for countertops. Do you have recommendations? How visible are the lines between the tiles? Who would be the best person to hire to take on the project?
Forna Cork in the Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.

You can use cork glue down tiles for countertops. Some patterns are not easy to see the lines such as Silver Birch and Leather. You can hire a person know how to use a water based contact cement.

• katinparadise

Cancork, could you possibly help answer a question on this dilemma? Thanks! https://www.houzz.com/discussions/bathroom-layout-dsvw-vd~5224395

• noelmarie1

Cancork, can you tell me how to best clean a white painted hardwood floor? It was painted with porch paint. I have read alot of your comments and you seem very knowledgeable in this area. Thank you so much!.

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Genom att fortsätta använda vår hemsida eller app samtycker du till att Houzz-gruppen använder cookies och liknande teknologi för att förbättra vår produkt och service, ge mig relevant innehåll och göra min upplevelse personlig. Mer info.