newhousebeh

Size and Cleaning of Fish Tank

newhousebeh
5 år sedan
Hi
What are the dimensions of this fish tank?
Also, how do you get to the very bottom to clean it?
Thanks in advance
The Finished Product · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    The Fish Gallery
    5 år sedan

Good morning and thank you for your interest in Fish Gallery! This aquarium is 72" x 30" x 48", L x W x H. The cabinet has doors above and below that open to allow access to the aquarium from the top and access to the filtration equipment located below the aquarium. When we service an aquarium of this size, the first thing we do is drain some water out of the aquarium. The technician then uses a 6' ladder and some tools like a pair of aquarium tongs to remove the plants and to stir up the sand to get debris suspended. The debris is removed while the aquarium is draining. If needed, the technician may also climb into the aquarium to remove rocks for cleaning. The service on this tank would be done by a 2 man crew. I hope that answers your questions. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more information. You can reach me at our store at (214) 369-9086 or via email at pendtricht@thefishgallery.com. If you call just ask for Paul. Thanks again and have an awesome day!

• newhousebeh
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Thank you very much for your prompt response, much appreciated!
  • PRO
    The Fish Gallery
    5 år sedan

You are very welcome! We are here if you need anything else. Have an awesome day!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.