designdiva101

Vanity

designdiva101
5 år sedan
What type of wood was used on the vanity? Thank you so much!!
Larkspur Custom Home 2 · Mer info

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    Patterson Custom Homes
    5 år sedan

Thanks for your inquiry! The vanity is made from rift white oak.

• Judi Major
    4 år sedan

I love this vanity. I would like something similar in 48 inches wide and a single sink. I am on the east coast in VA. Any suggestions?

• PRO
    Patterson Custom Homes
    4 år sedan

Hi Judi! We’re so glad you like it! This vanity was custom made for this custom home to fit the space (it’s actually almost 12 feet long!).

• Judi Major
    4 år sedan

So do you know anywhere I can have this made as a 48 length vanity in VA?

• Judi Major
    4 år sedan

Who is the manufacturer of the cabinets?

• PRO
    Patterson Custom Homes
    4 år sedan

The cabinets and vanities were all custom made for this home and unfortunately we're not familiar with custom vanity fabricators in VA as we only build custom homes in Southern California at this time. We wish you the best of luck with your project!

• Judi Major
    4 år sedan

who about a price, 60", less the countertop and drawer pulls? We can have it shipped to Virginia. All other sizes on height and depth, drawer height would be the same, but the three sections would be split into 3-20" sections. The Rift White oak would be used on the outer cabinet surfaces, Internal can be cabinet grade oak veneer plywood or what the cabinet maker prefers. Drawer construction as determined by the cabinet maker for good construction, esthetics, and durability (the internals of the drawers do not need to be rift white oak for example, but could be)

• PRO
    Patterson Custom Homes
    4 år sedan

Unfortunately that is not something we would be able to assist with at this time as that is not a service we offer. We suggest searching on Houzz for a cabinet maker near you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.