webuser_935260111

Island bench and side benchtops - should they be the same stone?

We decided to modernise our kitchen and had decided on making the island bench a feature. The top was to be white and the cuboards / drawers charcoal (Dulux Domino). The remainder of the kitchen was going to have charcoal /black benchtops and white cupboards, drawers and splashbacks.

We replaced the island benchtop with Quantum Quartz Bianco Venato which is just stunning. However, we have since changed our minds with regards to colour and have decided to have the same colour scheme throughout.

Our question is should the all the benchtops be the same style (that is Bianco Venato) now that the island is not going to be a feature or could we use the Quantum Quartz Alpine White - very similar tones but no vein detail?

We are not sure whether there is enough detail on the Bianco Venato to stand out or will it stand out because it does not match the rest.

Kommentarer (7)

• legendaryflame
    5 år sedan
    I personally would use the Bianco throughout.
  • PRO
    Henry and Co Interiors
    5 år sedan

My advice would be yes it will stand out as the rest of the kitchen is such a contrasting colour (darker) :) I think there will be enough detail in that stone alone.

• siriuskey
    5 år sedan

I would go with the same stone as well

• PRO
    The Marble Man
    5 år sedan

stone in kitchens is an easy surface to have in a high traffic zone - The Marble Man repair, polish and seal stone surfaces - when you make your final decision have a think about the wear and tear of the bench tops - give our office a call for our professional stone services 1300 627 626 | The Marble Man

• Susan
    5 år sedan

I really like the idea of a different colour feature, but has to be either the cupboard or the bench not both. So either same bench throughout and dark cupboards for island bench or same cupboards with different benches.

• tkjs68
    5 år sedan
    The same stone. Cabinet colour can be two for contrast.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.