deoliveira

Cost

Mimi
5 år sedan
Roughly how much would something like this cost to do we are thinking about converting our deck off the kitchen into a similar room
Converted Screen Room to Cathedral Style Family Room · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    New England Sunrooms & Conservatories, Inc.
    5 år sedan

Hi! Thank you very much for your interest in New England Sunrooms & Conservatories, Inc. What a great picture you've selected. It's really difficult to give you a definitive price as it depends on the design and build of the room on your property. I can say that on average, our rooms vary and can start in the mid $40's and go up from there.

If you interested, we would love to see pictures of your home and the area you're looking to transform. Part of our design/build process is, we make a design consultation at your home and review the project together and discuss the feasibility and affordability of our room on your property Would you like to send us some pictures? How can we contact you?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Gina Hart

gina@newenglandsunrooms.net

508-653-2700

• Mimi
    Författare
    5 år sedan

I will definitely send you pictures we have a colonial with a 24x16 deck on The back of the house which is accessed through a sliding door from the kitchen we would like to make that a 24 x 20 and use some of the existing deck re-purposed the decking to then push the deck towards the side of the four seasons room The deck and compasses the kitchen sink window and one of the windows in the great room so we would need to configure it to not have those windows inside the new room which means the room would have to go out into the yard going back

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.