gajrajbhidhasra__

Guys please help me in painting and outside tiling of my house.

Jona S
5 år sedan

Please help.

Kommentarer (11)

• PRO
    Wing Feather Impressions
    5 år sedan
    We can help you with your requirement, please contact us at

@9010277880
  • PRO
    J&JOHNS INTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION
    5 år sedan

We can solve your problem, kindly contact me, 7039356194 Regard from

• varinder singh
    5 år sedan
    white and grey paint for exterior
  • PRO
    Prasath
    5 år sedan
    Don't use tiles in exterior out side walls, after plaster out side walls take front elevation photos and consult Asian or Nippon paint service center they will suggest five colour in front of you they'll show this is free of cost
  • PRO
    devaakar interior
    5 år sedan
    only two colours shade is best
    gray & slate colour
  • PRO
    Love Interiors
    5 år sedan
    for tiles purchasing varmora at reasonable rate try 9415555354
  • PRO
    Aum Architects
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

your staircase block is nice. use natural store cladding, if cost permits, else some nice stone designed tiles should also do the trick. as per the tile/stone, you can either go with the similar family for the rest of the wall painting. ensure the moldings/projections are painted in lighter tone than the walls, so that they do subtly stand out.

• PRO
    Tunch Bricks
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

As I can see your staircase block is the highlighting element of the whole structure. You can really play well with it. Some earthy cladding from Tunch Bricks would surely enhance the overall look of the elevation. Products suggested are Metallika and Sunburst in a patterned well as reference image is shared.

For More Cladding Bricks options

• Nandi S
    5 år sedan
    Contact us @9535120986 , we have in-house 3D designers, we will design ur exterior.
  • NARAYANA BHAT
    5 år sedan

What is window size?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.