webuser_673212253

I love the centered white couch!!! Where did you find that in Nash?

Emilie Filler
5 år sedan
I'm designing my apartment living room in Nashville. I like an eclectic style! Where do you show for your furniture?
Benton Home · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Arlene Gold Design
    5 år sedan

Hi Emilie. Thanks for your interest. The sofa is Baker and was purchased for the job 10 years ago. But, unfortunately, they discontinued this great slip-covered sofa. Slipcovers are having a bit of a resurgence, which I love, especially for white sofas. Do give me a shout if you're interested in design consultation for your living room. Eclectic styling is one of my faves. Best! Arlene

• Emilie Filler
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Thank you so much Arlene! :)

• PRO
    Arlene Gold Design
    5 år sedan

You're very welcome, Emilie. Ikea has a great white slipcovered sofa for only $699. The Farlov Sofa. Also, if you're not looking at the Domino design blog, you might want to sign up. Some great ideas. This was a recent post about slipcovered sofas

Are Millennials Reviving This “Outdated” Sofa Style?

• Susan Neufeld
    4 år sedan

Plus there is the Bemz slipcovers for IKEA!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.