ontheball

Before and after: a black-framed shower screen

On The Ball Bathrooms
5 år sedan
senast redigerad:4 år sedan

We recently finished a bathroom renovation in Redcliffe and installed what seems to be a never ending trend of black framed shower screens would love to know everyones thoughts on them.

If you like our work please gives us a follow :)

Kommentarer (14)

• julie herbert
    5 år sedan
    Looks beautiful.
  • Tilly
    5 år sedan
    Truly beautiful. Great choices with everything
  • nessycol
    5 år sedan

Looks fantastic - can't fault a thing! I love the subtle black frame outlining the shower screen.

• PRO
    D'Cruz Design Group
    5 år sedan

We love accents of black in a bathroom!

• PRO
    Moss Furniture
    4 år sedan

The Black shower screen makes it! Well done

• Kate
    4 år sedan
    Hi guys, love your work. Sadly I’m in Melbourne.
    Can I ask a question re the use of nib wall between vanity and shower. I have a 750 vanity being squeezed in between a 900x 900 shower and a wall. Would you do a nib wall protruding into shower space to but the vanity against? I have around 50 mm gap at present I am looking at a 550 deep hung vanity so you don’t feel too squeezed.
    What do u think?
  • beshill
    4 år sedan

Vast improvement.Nice work.

One question- how will these black frames look in 5 years time when soap scum,buildup and general wear and tear manifests? Most of the aging process seems to come in 'beigey colours.' Black may look pretty sad then. Maybe I'm too practical.

• Lee Wieden
    4 år sedan

love this look

• User
    4 år sedan

love this, especially the nib wall protuding into the shower space giving you somewhere to place the shampoo bottles. So many bathrooms look beautiful but in real life are not terribly practical. We put a niche into our new shower but I've also put in in the wall above the bath, so often you'll see a bath staged with a stool beside it for the bits you use while bathing, I'd rather have an integrated shelf or niche.

• olldroo
    4 år sedan

I've just done both my bathrooms with black screens and am thrilled with the result. I've had nothing but compliments on it too, it is so unexpected it really stops people in their tracks.

• User
    4 år sedan

?

• Brad Feist
    4 år sedan

Do you have any more photos?

• olldroo
    4 år sedan

Beshill - my screens have been in for a year now and so far no cleaning problems at all, they just get a simple wipe down with a wet cloth when the rest of the bathroom gets done. Like all dark colours, dust does show up on them, but that is a very quick fix.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.