hilary_bergman

Need help with Wall Decor / Art

Hilraeb
5 år sedan

We just moved and are having trouble finding the right elements for our walls. Any advice would be appreciated!

Kommentarer (10)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 år sedan

Eliminate any distracting furnishings

Purchase larger nightstands

Decide if you are going to keep the brass minimal table lamps

Add drapery panels

Decide what you want above your bed. Mirrors, art, metal wall decor.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Wall art above the headboard and mirror above the dresser.

• decoenthusiaste
    5 år sedan

I like your bed but think you have a way to go with arranging the furnishings before you're ready for the walls to be decorated, unless paint or wallpaper is part of that.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 år sedan

I like the idea of a single point perspective painting over your bed. It adds depth, color and texture.

• decoenthusiaste
    5 år sedan

• tatts
    5 år sedan

No 'wall art'. Nothing from a décor store.

This is the most personal, private space in your life. It should be about you, not some cheap Chinese inkjet print or sweatshop paintings.

Wait, keep your eye open for real art at art shows, etc. Buy something real.

• PRO
    RL Relocation LLC
    5 år sedan

Right now I would remove the two prints behind the lamps so you can actually see the lamps they are getting a little lost.

It would help you a lot, if the clothing rack wasn't there, its makes it feel cluttered and empty all at the same time.

Can you add some shear panels to the windows? maybe add a little softness to the space.

I think first solve the storage issues and then you will be able to "see" the space. You have some really cool stuff.

• Stylz2
    5 år sedan

• Stylz2
    5 år sedan

Simple idea of 3 pictures above the bed, because you already have end tables add mirrors and lamps with small accessories to spruce it up

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.