dubby929

Dining room curtains

A W
4 år sedan

Help me here.. I’m picking curtains to match the rug since we aren’t ready to just buy a new table and design the room around that. We painted a muted gray/blue in our dining room which goes nicely with the rug but I’m struggling with the curtains. There’s four styles on there now lol far left is floral gray/blue, second in is ivory/cream floral with muted colors, third is whiteish/ivory, and last is navy, which are my son’s but place holders for something similar to the example picture I posted. Thanks in advance!!

Far left
Muted floral
Airy white
Navy floral
Buy a new rug to match better

Kommentarer (4)

• Kim
    4 år sedan

We need better pictures in order to advise you.

• tartanmeup
    4 år sedan

I like the idea of the navy floral but wonder if the navy would be too dark with your carpet. On my screen, the two florals you have up are very similar and look drab, the white/ivory looks stark and the navy looks too dark. You might want to try an off-white/beige to match the light colour in your rug or your chairs.

• PRO
    Manhattan Home Design
    4 år sedan

Hi, Aw! I really like the Navy Floral curtains options but it would be very helpful to be able to see them combined with your carpet or how it looks in your room! They might look one way in the store photo and another whole way in your house!

• PRO
    Door Corner
    4 år sedan

We voted Navy Floral! Good luck!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.