kathleenlarkin

Where should our tv and couch go in our new apartment??

Michelle
4 år sedan

We are moving into our new place and the living room is a tricky room to figure out! We have a chaise couch with the lounge being on the right side when looking at the couch. I have attached pictures of our new empty apartment as well as our couch and tv set up that we currently will be moving into the new spot.

Kommentarer (8)

• calidesign
    4 år sedan

^ Exactly that ^

Michelle thanked calidesign
  • Cheryl Smith
    4 år sedan

Exactly that plus a rug

Michelle thanked Cheryl Smith
  • PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    4 år sedan

Michelle thanked BeverlyFLADeziner
  • Michelle
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Wow thank you everyone! Can't wait to try it this weekend!

• Cheryl Smith
    4 år sedan

running the rug as Beverly has shown keeps the fireplace as the main focus. you could also run the rug parallel with the tv keeping the same furniture configuration she shows if you don't like the first set up. I like to switch things up sometimes just because I want a change. getting a swivel chair allows you to switch your focus from tv, fireplace and conversation. if you find a longer console for the tv you could possibly use the one you have it on now as a sofa table behind the sectional if the height works or as an entryway console

Michelle thanked Cheryl Smith
  • PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    4 år sedan

Same layout with the rug turned

• PRO
    MARGARITA BRAVO
    4 år sedan

The TV looks like it would work best to the right of the fireplace. That looks to be just the spot for it.

Downtown Townhouse: Living Room · Mer info

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.