potpouri

What technic did you use to achieve the concrete look ?

An Keulder
10 år sedan
I love the colour used on the walls , beautiful dark grey / charcoal , can you send me the details,it looks great, thanks
RESIDENTIAL CHURCH CONVERSION · Mer info

Kommentarer (9)

• colleenmc1878
    10 år sedan
    Is this technique more or less expensive than a masonry garage?
  • PRO
    Bagnato Architecture & Interiors
    10 år sedan
    Hi
    Sorry for the late delay as I have been away on vacation.
    It is more expensive than a masonry garage because we built the garage out of masonry and then we applied the coloured render over the top.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
    Dominic Bagnato
  • PRO
    1:1 Design Studio
    9 år sedan
    Are you able to apply this material to traditional wood frame construction or does it require Masonry? If so I'm curious why?
  • PRO
    9 år sedan
    Hi Kurt
    You can apply it to a timber frame.
    After the building is framed up, you clad it in cement sheet. In Australia we call it blue board cement sheet and is fixed to the timber frame the same way as dry wall . The joints are sealed between each board and then you can apply the cement render. It is important to prevent cracking in the cement that the blue board is fixed correctly and the joints taped and sealed. In Australia instead of blue board we also use polystyrene and the render applied over. It is a specific polystyrene that will not degenerate in the sun. My last house we used this method successfully.

Regards

Dominic Bagnato
    Architect
  • PRO
    Wish Upon a Playhouse
    8 år sedan

Hi I love everything about this house... What colors are the white and grey? Thanks you!

• PRO
    8 år sedan

Hi

The dark colour on the garage door is the colour black
    The timber weather boards are a colour from Taubmans paints here in Australia and the colour is called TWIGGY. Their website is www.taubmans.com.au
    The dark charcoal colour is a render called toscano render. Their website is www.toscanoromanrender.com.au

• PRO
    Wish Upon a Playhouse
    8 år sedan

Thank you!

• PRO
    8 år sedan

No worries,

Good luck with your project.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.