alexandriamoulding

Connecting Houzz to business Facebook pages

I am having problems connecting my professional Houzz account to my business Facebook page. It keeps forcing me to post to my personal facebook account even though there is an option for business pages. Any ideas?

Kommentarer (10)

• Jeannie Nguyen
    10 år sedan
    Hi Alexandria, if you go into Edit Profile from Your Houzz, you should see an option to connect your Business Facebook page under the Facebook category.
  • PRO
    KMSalter Design
    10 år sedan
    I am having the same issue. When I go to click on the Business facebook, it still prompts me to my personal page. Help?
  • Evan Teitelbaum
    8 år sedan
    Our family owned company is having the same issue did you find the resolution?
  • Emily H
    8 år sedan

Hi All, If I am understanding correctly, you are trying to put a link to your facebook page on your houzz profile? To do so, just go to your profile and click edit. On the left side click Social Media Settings. From there, you can enter the url of your professional business page where you see Facebook. Hope that helps!

• PRO
    Pickles Timber Frames
    8 år sedan

same problem

• PRO
    At The Work Table Carpentry
    4 år sedan

I do not see the link or the option. Has this been changed since this thread? Thank for your help in advance.

• Emily H
    4 år sedan

Hi there, I'm seeing your facebook link on your houzz profile. You can see it on the bottom of this image.

• PRO
    At The Work Table Carpentry
    4 år sedan

Hi Emily, I do see that and I understood how to do this part. I was asking how to do the opposite where on my Facebook page there will be a link to Houzz. would you be able to help me with this? Thank you

• PRO
    Sue Makanvand Realtor
    3 år sedan

I have the same problem of not being able to share on my FB business page.

I entered my FB business page URL in Houzz but still forces me to post on personal page. I tried the Website bottom setting but i don’t have the option of FB page Tab... any one can help me???

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.