krystallooney1

Staining floor options

Krystal Olbon
10 år sedan
We are trying to decide on staining our floor. We have been given two options.. What do you think? The last photo is an insert that my fiancés cousin made for us to put in place of the floor furnace. All feedback is appreciated!!

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Spaces Designed, Interior Design Studio, LLC
    10 år sedan
    We recommend to keep it light. This is a beautiful, airy space.
  • User
    10 år sedan
    I like the darker one. The light one seems to have an orange cast, which will be harder to decorate around.
  • User
    10 år sedan
    lighter though, you will regret dark on that great looking wood.
  • PRO
    Forrest Glover Design
    10 år sedan
    I would keep it light. Love the detail where the furnace was.
  • PRO
    SoCal Contractor
    10 år sedan
    I agree with Amy, the light stain does have an orange undertone that will throw off other colors. how about a more of a blonde light stain? a little bit more yellow vs orange.
  • Wyatt Beauprez
    10 år sedan
    I love the inlay. I've seen houses where they do a tile inlay where a floor furnace was. Your fix is much more tasteful. I like the dark choice out of the two.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.