junegotts

Is this an engineered or solid?

If it is engineered what do you use for transitions to tile floor or going into bedrooms off hallway.
Hand scraped Hickory plank floor, 5" Wide Planks · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• Randy McCullough
    9 år sedan
    The floor in the picture is solid 3/4" hickory. But we also make this floor in 5/8" engineered as well. We also make all the special trim pieces you may need that match your floor, T's, stair nose, reducers, etc.
  • PRO
    Wood Floor Warehouse SLC
    9 år sedan
    We make this floor in solid or engineered, you choose which fits best for your application. We also make all types of transition pieces to match floor. So depending on what you're transitioning to, I'm sure we have what you need.
  • PRO
    Little Rock Home Design & Rental LLC
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    It is an engineered click lock hardwood. I'm told you can only go 30 ft. Then a transition strip needs to be put in, however these are toe stubbered strips. Is't their something so the floor remains flush and everything can continue to flow?
  • PRO
    Wood Floor Warehouse SLC
    9 år sedan
    This is the real hardwood flooring tongue and groove, not some cheap Chinese click and lock. This has a heavy wear layer on the engineered if that is what you're looking for, almost as thick as the solid. The thickness of the engineered is 5/8", the solid is 3/4". Are you on a concrete subfloor or plywood subfloor? You DON'T need a transition piece if you are laying this in an area over 30 ft. I'd love to hear more details of your job to help you pick the right product for it. Thanks! Randy
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.