haleymbecker

What color are the cabinets painted in this picture?

haleymbecker
9 år sedan
I am buying a house that has this granite (tropical brown) in the kitchen. I'm keeping the granite but I prefer cooler colors so can you advise a grey-ish color to paint cabinets and walls? I am considering Revere Pewter as the main color for the house but I'm not so good a color choices and would be grateful for advice / suggestions. Overall, I'm trying to move from my beige / tan life to a new cooler gray life:-) Thanks! haley
Omega Dynasty Kitchen Cottage Door · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Valley Elegance Kitchen & Bath
    9 år sedan
    Cabinets are painted pistachio. If you are looking to do grey family I would recommend smokey hills or even a Shale color. Hope this helps @Haley
  • haleymbecker
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I'm new to houzz and this was the first time I'd asked a question. Wasn't sure how it all worked. Thank you for fast, helpful, reply. I looked up smokey hills and it is beautiful-- thank you. If I paint the cabinets smokey hills, do you have a lighter grey paint color for the main area of the home to coordinate with the cabinets? They can be seen from just about everywhere in the house so whatever color I use in the kitchen will likely be used everywhere but the bedrooms and baths. I'm afraid if I use the revere pewter this beautiful grey will make the revere pewter look tan in comparison.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.