yankeefan22

Who is the make of the siding and the color?

yankeefan22
6 år sedan
Apple Blossom Custom Ranch · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• yankeefan22
    Författare
    6 år sedan

H,i do you think the color storm may be to dark a color on a 2000 sq. ft. house? It's a colonial. I was also thinking of white trim, but somewhat confused on the color doors. This isn't a new home.

• PRO
    Keith Homes, Inc
    6 år sedan

You can mix shakes and horizontal siding (or batten board siding) in a couple colors to add some interest. Blues or blacks work for the door. Cape Cod grey is a good lighter grey from Alside. Also looks good with white and black- classic combo.

yankeefan22 thanked Keith Homes, Inc
  • yankeefan22
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Hi what color shutters and doors would you put with the color tuscan clay? I seem to be having a problem choosing between the tuscan clay and the vintage wicker, I'm thinking with the wicker color, I'll have more choice in color for doors and shutters.

• PRO
    Keith Homes, Inc
    6 år sedan

We have paired the Tuscan Clay with the burgundy, dark green, black, and dark grey shutters.

• yankeefan22
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Hi, could you tell me what color roof shingles were used on the house above?

• PRO
    Keith Homes, Inc
    6 år sedan

Dual black

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.